ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Redefiningthe 4th criteria

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Redefiningthe 4th criteria
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:48:49 -0400

On 1 September 2010 14:21, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  With all due respect to your opinion that the GNSO decisions were wrong, I
> want to point out that they were definitely not hastily made.

Understood. And thanks for the thoughtful reply.

I won't belabour the point since there is too much Real Work to be done to
get sidetracked by my frustrations over past directions. As demonstrated in
another thread, I am doing my personal best to come up with constructive and
practical solutions in a timely manner, and hope they don't get dismissed
out of hand. No single approach will give everyone what they want, but I'm
hoping that my approach (or other innovative ones) offer compromises this
group can accept with everyone conceding a little ground.

- Evan