ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Redefiningthe 4th criteria

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Redefiningthe 4th criteria
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:01:13 -0700

I think the salient point Evan makes should be taken to heart: our primary goal is not to have an immediate policy, but the right policy. So while I do understand and share the desire to complete our task immediately, we also have to avoid making hasty judgments and cutting-off debates. I'm not saying that is what we are doing, just something I hope we can keep in mind.

Thanks,
Robin