ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [GAC] [soac-mapo] Terminology DRSP (and more on Rec 2.1)

  • To: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [GAC] [soac-mapo] Terminology DRSP (and more on Rec 2.1)
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:06:07 +0200

I think Mary and Milton are pointing the way to an understanding  that
could get consensus. The distinction is important and I feel quite
comfortable with it.

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de
Saint Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")