ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Baselines

  • To: <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Baselines
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:25:50 +0200

For the sake of good order could we start the call today with an
acknowledgement of what I
believe are the baselines of each party ?

(Setting aside the nom com votes for now and the changes we are proposing to
reach a
compromise)

1. The BGC proposal of 4 4 4 4 would be:
- acceptable to the registries and the registrars
- NOT acceptable to the BC, IPC, ISP, NCUC and AL.

2. The Joint users proposal (amended to maintain contract parties separation)
of 3 3 6 6
would be:
- NOT acceptable to the registries and the registrars ?
- acceptable to the BC, IPC, ISP, NCUC and AL.

Philip