ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] a possible wrinkle

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] a possible wrinkle
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:25:52 -0400

Although it may currently be forbidden for a given entity to be a registrar and registry, pretty much everything other combination else is possible. How about a not-for-profit community ISP?

If this were a phenomena which could significantly alter GNSO outcomes, it would be worth looking at, but I don't think the magnitude merits it here.

Alan