ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] 1st draft - Advice Letter Submission Supplement

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consumercci-dt] 1st draft - Advice Letter Submission Supplement
  • From: "Michael R. Graham" <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:34:31 +0000

Just in case, this is the “3-Year Target” I would suggest in place of “20%”
target:

No target, but new entrants should constitute a significant percentage of total
Registry Operators.

Michael R Graham

[cid:imagea7f7da.GIF@2d1259c6.43b6a242]

Michael R. Graham
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
233 South Wacker Drive
6300 Willis Tower
Chicago, IL 60606-6357
Direct: (312) 474-6616
Firm: (312) 474-6300
Fax: (312) 474-0448
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marshallip.com

The material in this transmission may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this information by
you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
by return e-mail or by telephone at (312) 474-6300. Thank you.