ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ff-pdp-may08]

Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants

  • To: gnso-ff-pdp-May08@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ff-pdp-may08] Statements of Interest -- required from "Individual" participants
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:49:48 -0400

I participate in this working group as an individual interested in the
effective functioning of the Internet as an end-to-end neutral platform
on which a variety of speech and services can be deployed.  I am
particularly concerned that measures to combat abuse not have the
unintended consequences of inhibiting legitimate use of network
resources or burdening neutral provision of service.

I serve as ALAC's liaison to the ICANN Board, but have not yet been
asked by ALAC to participate on its behalf. I have no commercial
interests in this area.

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Professor, American University Washington College of Law