ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] IDNG WG Motion Draft2

  • To: <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] IDNG WG Motion Draft2
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:00:54 -0400

Chuck, these issues are indeed a concern for the GNSO and implicitly all gTLD domain registrants. I am just suggesting that the wording stress that aspect and not the details of a (or *the*) solution.

Alan

At 17/06/2009 03:19 PM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
Alan,

Don't you think that those issues become a concern for the GNSO to the extent that GNSO related fees are require to sustain the ccNSO because of the fee and contract structure that exists?

Chuck