ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] rethinking IDN gTLDs

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] rethinking IDN gTLDs
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:50:42 -0500

I recall something similar based on the assumption that the outcomes of STI and other issues (such as vertical integration) that are still in flux would require a full fledged comment period. I do not recall the December date however, which is clearly unrealistic given the ongoing discussion process on (if nothing else) STI.

Perhaps December 2010? >:-}

Alan

At 01/12/2009 10:38 AM, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:
It is my recollection that Kurt said exactly this during both our Sunday pre-meeting GNSO Council session and during one of the new gTLD workshops he hosted on the Monday.

Stéphane