ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:53:39 -0400

Dear Chuck,

If the argument is written, it should be somewhere - give us the url.  Please
point me to the document where the quotes are quoted and the argument is made.
i will review and send my questions back based on my understanding of what the
written words in the GNSO recommendation say and mean.

Please do not treat me like an idiot who disagrees with you just to waste your
time. And please do not get impatient with me I do not believe you have made
the argument you believe you made.  I have heard you claim its truth and i
believe you believe it,  but have not seen proof either logical or factual. Yes
i have heard you speak on it, but i have never seen a written chapter and verse
of what you are saying.

Once we know what exact lines you base your argument on with an explanation of
how you interpret them, then we can get into exegesis and real discussion.
And once you have it written , then you will be able to point to it for all
time as the expression of your argument in a discussion that is not likely to
stop for a long time.

Once you have it written either you will convince me and others that your
interpretation is correct or I will write my commentary on your arguments and
the discussion will go on at a deeper level.

a.