ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-iocrc-dt]

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Submission from an ALAC member

  • To: "Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO IOC RC DT <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Submission from an ALAC member
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:29:09 -0700

Dear Mary,

Thank you for this, apology noted.

Kindest regards

Nathalie

From: owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: mercredi 26 septembre 2012 20:38
To: GNSO IOC RC DT

All, I am stuck in another meeting and apologize for both missing the call and
the very late notice.

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mary.wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
<http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php%0d>
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584

Nathalie Peregrine
<nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>>

"J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>>, GNSO
IOC RC DT <gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-iocrc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>>

9/26/2012 11:53 AM

RE: [gnso-iocrc-dt] Submission from an ALAC member

Dear J. Scott,

Apology noted.

Kind regards

Nathalie