ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] OSC-CSG Work Team Work Plan Task 1, Subtask 1
  • From: "Claudio Di Gangi" <CDiGangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:03:14 -0400

Dear Team,

After re-reading the thread, I believe I better understand the text.
Perhaps the following small tweak makes the language more clear:

"1. Develop guidance, rules or principles for participation for
constituencies across stakeholder groups." and

"2. Develop guidance, rules or principles for participation for members
in a constituency. "

Claudio