ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items: OSC-CSG Work Team 24 April 2009

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Action Items: OSC-CSG Work Team 24 April 2009
  • From: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:40:38 +0100

Thanks Olga.

I will wait for a draft of the full minutes of our meeting then from Julie and
will then review.

The text already sent is just points and much too truncated for minutes.

Olga -it would help with my review to have access to the recording also and I
would be grateful if this could be made available.

Thank you and very best,

Victoria McEvedy

Principal

McEvedys

Solicitors and Attorneys

96 Westbourne Park Road

London

W2 5PL

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122

F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721

M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.

This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.