ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

Re: [gnso-res-sga] Whois working group scope

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-res-sga] Whois working group scope
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:03:08 -0700

This approach seems a backwards to me. How can we do the work if we don't know what is within the scope of our work? Considering the confusion as to the scope of this work, I'd like to have some further clarification to Avri's question. It is at the heart of what we are doing here.

Thank you,
Robin

Philip Sheppard wrote:

Avri,
lets not debate scope.
Lets do the work and then decide if our conclusions have any implementation
relevance.
Philip