ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] Diversity issues

  • To: <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Diversity issues
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:04:46 +0200

In thinking about diversity issues we need to think beyond geographic diversity.
The CIG in formation is concerned about maximising both geographical diversity
and sectoral
diversity in our 6 seats.
Unlike any other ex-constituency we are the merging of three existing
constituencies.
It is this diversity that necessitates more sophisticated language than the
current draft.