ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q5 diversity by-law

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q5 diversity by-law
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:38:47 -0400

<Geographic diversity requirements should not vary depending on the
number of representatives a stakeholder group sends to the council>

Steve, I don't disagree with you on that point.  Should we then think
about using percentages vs. number of seats?

Perhaps something like no more than 33% of the seats may be held by SG
representatives from the same region?

Thanks.

Jon