ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q5 diversity by-law

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q5 diversity by-law
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:11:21 -0400

Your proposed text works for me, but not the preamble sentence. I think that the SG will ultimately be involved in outreach, but to what extent they are the ones that do it need not be stated here. As I read your proposed text, it says the SG has a must allow or even invite members to increase diversity, which is what must be enshrined in their rules/procedures.

Alan