ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs
  • From: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:58:46 -0400

Well that all sounds pretty reasonable to me: i.e. the travel can't be
supported this time but Avri's suggestion for making slots available could
help in the future.  It seems that the group can manage well enough without
a co-chair being physically present on this occasion, and there is no need
to risk adding a precedent to the ever-expanding set of exceptions and
emergencies.

All the best, Maria