ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] 360 Degree Market Analysis with a focus on the consumer

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] 360 Degree Market Analysis with a focus on the consumer
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:58:34 -0400

Ditto. Those of us in the User House not bound to a trademark holder
perspective are approaching this whole issue from the standpoint of a
prospective domain name registrant or internet user. Having no financial
interest or organizational loyalties to either registries or registrars, we
simply want the market to be more diverse, competitive and open in ways that
don't result in harm to end users.