ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Financial instrument

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Financial instrument
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 13:14:02 -0400

Hi,

Yes, please believe that I understand that the recommendations we are making
are solely for the applicants who meets the criteria established for support.
But I also think that if the idea of shared risk groups has a chance of
working, it is not only for those with who meet the support criteria but others
as well.  A shared risk group that only has needy applicants in it, is less
likely to have the ability to cover the risk, than one that has various kinds
of applicant.

a.