ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] update from GNSO council call

  • To: "'Evan Leibovitch'" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, Krista Papac <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] update from GNSO council call
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:26:10 -0400

All,

This was the request that I had made at the Council meeting today and the
intent was to hopefully have an open call with the community after we received
the final report so that the community could discuss any questions we had on
it.  Again the intent is to get the Working Group’s feedback on why certain
things were added, changed, etc. and to gain insight into what specifically is
meant by recommendations, etc.

We all have a very tight timeframe as I know you all appreciate and the GNSO
Council will have to vote on the report shortly after we receive the final
report.  It would be better to discuss concerns (if there are any) at the time
of this webinar than having to discuss those concerns at the time of a vote
where only Councilors are present.

I am very much looking forward to seeing the final report.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Please note new address:  21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling VA 20166