Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, July 11, 2000 at 2:50 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
||Too bad they don't apply your theories when it comes to FOOD production and distribution.
After all, does FOOD from nature
not constitute "a valuable finite resource initially held in the public domain"?
your statements verge on the absurd.
- Auctioning Domain Names for the Common Good achander, July 11 @ 2:35 AM (7/24)
- Second That! Georg Panzer, July 14 @ 2:34 AM (0/0)
- Second that! Also, Look to the 3G License Auctioning Georg Panzer, July 14 @ 2:29 AM (0/0)
- Four questions. publius, July 12 @ 6:49 PM (0/0)
- A Very Good Suggestion from achander layman, July 11 @ 3:26 AM (2/13)
- ridiculous Merlin, July 11 @ 3:19 AM (1/1)
- Finite Resource? Hardly. cambler, July 11 @ 2:57 AM (1/1)
- A "professor" of law is what you are, the reality is a different matter however... Sotiris, July 11 @ 2:45 AM (2/2)
- Fair / Unfair friedrich, July 11 @ 2:54 AM (0/0)
- Too bad they don't apply your theories when it comes to FOOD production and distribution. Sotiris, July 11 @ 2:50 AM (0/0)