Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: WorldThoughts
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 4:42 AM GMT (Mon, July 10, 2000 at 11:42 PM EST)
Browser: AOL Browser V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: So you have no vested interests. . .

. . . Anywhere?

And don't feel enraged when you hear someone calling for a looting party in which they would take it from you?

Fathom what I am talking about.

Now, I am NOT saying that my opponents don't have a context from which they argue THEIR position.

I would never begrudge them a right to voice it, so long as their logic and substantiation matched their zeal. In the absence of their logic in this forum--and their knack for avoiding pivotal questions--it became very agitating to hear them default to Square One in their argument.

But somehow, IOD registrants are deemed greedy because they have personal interests.

If an IOD registrant stands up for himself with an upright tone, he is considered rabid.

Spare me.

Did you ever consider that they feel the same kind of conviction you do--but that they embrace the opposite position?

In many ways, they have a stronger conviction, because they have something tangible to protect.

Can you not understand the anger a person feels when he sees people trying to break into his home, to take his things from him? The attempt alone is disturbing.

To us, this is what is being called for, from those screaming "do-over."

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy