Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Tue, October 17, 2000 at 4:06 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||Say No TO these .biz applicants. .biz already exists people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come people don't already know this? .biz exists in the Open Root Server.
If ICANN approves a .biz application, then there will be massive chaos. There
will be a huge conflict with existing .biz names. |
The only tld that does
not conflict is IOD's .web application. IOD makes the best choice in my opinion.
These guys know how to run a registry and have done it for years. Afilias is
evil. Who wants to see NetSol and Register and all those others increase their
monopolistic monolithic size?
Therefore, say no to Abacus and Affinity and
Idomains and all the .biz applicants. It simply doesn't make sense unless the
names that already exist in the .biz ORSC will be accepted by Affinity's registry.
and only then, is it okay for ICANN to choose a .biz applicant. (and hopefully
- .biz, etc. Application by iDomains, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:30 PM (10/20)
- costs may, November 6 @ 1:11 AM (0/0)
- Idomains has a well thought out plan.. wehberf, November 5 @ 9:15 PM (1/1)
- Critique of iDomains' Application PhilBerent, November 5 @ 6:50 PM (1/2)
- iDomains app peniel, October 25 @ 10:59 PM (0/0)
- It's called 'prior use.' bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:08 AM (1/4)
- .biz and .ebiz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 4:44 PM (2/2)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:48 PM (0/0)
- Say No TO these .biz applicants. .biz already exists people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:06 AM (1/1)
- More CORE? jandl, October 16 @ 7:27 AM (0/0)
- Where is your application? jandl, October 14 @ 7:56 PM (0/0)