Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Fri, October 27, 2000 at 10:59 PM GMT (Fri, October 27, 2000 at 6:59 PM EDT)
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
||who says a domain name has to be used for a website?
Since when has dns been limited
to websites? It's a mnemonic locator for a numerical address. Domain
names are addresses, domain names are addresses...
Show me the websites for all
the nameservers, email addresses at Iname...
Let's not be silly here. In
addition, there is nothing that says a person has to put up a website within any
particular timeframe in com/net/org. Want lame delegations? Check the
NSI registry and see how many domain names resolve out of the several million registered.
- .biz, etc. Application by iDomains, Inc. Moderator, October 7 @ 10:30 PM (10/20)
- costs may, November 6 @ 1:11 AM (0/0)
- Idomains has a well thought out plan.. wehberf, November 5 @ 9:15 PM (1/1)
- Critique of iDomains' Application PhilBerent, November 5 @ 6:50 PM (1/2)
- iDomains app peniel, October 25 @ 10:59 PM (0/0)
- It's called 'prior use.' bizEXISTSalready, October 22 @ 1:08 AM (1/4)
- Proof Is Needed wiredz, October 22 @ 1:11 PM (1/3)
- who says a domain name has to be used for a website? jandl, October 27 @ 10:59 PM (1/2)
- .biz and .ebiz A. Kinney, October 19 @ 4:44 PM (2/2)
- Proposition to ICANN, Applicants & Internet Community Pistoff, October 18 @ 5:48 PM (0/0)
- Say No TO these .biz applicants. .biz already exists people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SayNoToAbacus, October 17 @ 4:06 AM (1/1)
- More CORE? jandl, October 16 @ 7:27 AM (0/0)
- Where is your application? jandl, October 14 @ 7:56 PM (0/0)