ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday

  • To: "Jon Nevett" <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:31:33 -0400

Would anyone on the list oppose a recommendation stating that no
individual entity should be able to veto a string?  If so, please speak
up. Otherwise, we will make that one of our recommendations.

Margie - Would you please keep track of possible recommendations once
they begin to take shape and their status in terms of support and/or
opposition.  If there are no objections to this one, it might be the
first one that has taken enough form to include; of course, the wording
can be refined.

Chuck