ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Terminology DRSP (and more on Rec 2.1)

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Terminology DRSP (and more on Rec 2.1)
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:00:40 +0300

this works for me.

and then the voting correlate would be that to bar any string a supermajority
of the board would be needed.

with the assumption that if the appellant is either the GAC or ALAC, the board
would then discuss their decision with them as required in the bylaw currently
for GAC should they be requested to do so by the AC.

a.