ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: "icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:50:20 +1000

Further, I find Edmon articulate and easy to understand (nto to mention
friendly).

He has a point, he makes it. Succinctly and efficiently.

Eric, with your clear understanding and depth of vocabulary, all you do it
provide overcomplicated reams of rubbish that I find hard to comprehend (but ZI
guess that makes me an idiot).

Perhaps t he emphasis should not be on your level of understanding of the
English language but on it's appropriate usage in order to convey a point.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.