ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:35:17 +1000

I will not be on the call this evening.

Adrian Kinderis

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gomes, Chuck
Sent: Tuesday, 20 April 2010 4:45 AM
To: Eric Brunner-Williams
Cc: Avri Doria; gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx

Eric,

In my earlier response to your message, I failed to respond to the
following: "Edmon should not "lead" telephone conferences. It is hard
enough for a native English speaker, and everyone needs significant
training to not fill the time with "um" and "ah" fillers and other
non-essential utterances."

Are you honestly suggesting that only native English speackers should
lead telephone conferences? I hope not.

Secondly, I find your characterization of Edmon to be way off base.  In
my many dealings with him over the years, I have always found his
English skills to be excellent.

Chuck