ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] CIG and Individuals

  • To: <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] CIG and Individuals
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:59:28 -0400

Chuck, I assume your comment was with respect to whether there should be something in the rules to cover appeals of constituency decisions. I could certainly live with a general rule such as that but I am not convinced that the GNSO has the mandate to make such a rule, or enforce it. I would think that this would be a Board-level decision (or a group that it explicitly identifies to take on that role).

Alan