ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] name of the House

  • To: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] name of the House
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:50:36 -0400

In the latest Institutional Confidence draft document prepared by the
PSC, it was stated that participation should be allowed in different
groups as long as voting was only allowed in one: "1.13.4 Create a
framework which allows cross participation in Supporting
Organizations, Advisory Committees and/or constituencies, but which
prohibits
and considers sanctions for voting by the same individual or
organization in
more than one ICANN entity."

Chuck