ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Charter

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Charter
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:05:39 +0100

Please find attached a non-redline (to make reading easier) proposal for the
charter as outlined earlier on.

As a reminder, the group agreed to comment until Monday, at which point any
further comments would be taken away by Margie and I to work on producing a
finalised charter to send to Council for approval.

Because of the various time differences, I would like to propose that we set
the comment deadline at COB in the US on Monday, say 6pm LA time.

Margie and I will then probably need the full Tuesday to work through a final
version, so I would hope to be able to send one out to the group on Wednesday.

That's the plan at the moment. Hope we can keep to it.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Stéphane