ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] the way forward regarding proposals, drafts and polls

  • To: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] the way forward regarding proposals, drafts and polls
  • From: Volker Greimann - Key-Systems GmbH <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:34:05 +0200

Yes, I guess you could vote that way. By splitting the question up in two, I intended to allow a more detailed view on the DAG4 and not railroad anyone into a position that only partially represents his or her opiniopns.

Volker
For example,  you could vote 'Yes' to 1) and 'Do Not Consider it Acceptable'
for (2.  ---  which would mean you think the DAG4 would be effective in
controlling harms but you think that overall there's a better solution than
DAG4.

Is that right?

RT