ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Expert Panel should give recommendation

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Expert Panel should give recommendation
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:33:42 -0400

On 20 September 2010 10:12, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, not always.... but in regard to the topics being discussed here, I
> think that the extensive discussions that took
> place during the Council WG of the whole -- on this topic -- pretty much
> thrashed out areas of agreement.

But the main reason we're here in this WG is because the ACs needed to be in
on that discussion as well.

In any case, I'm fine with directing the experts to make recommendations (so
long as they're not demanded to force a binary consensus if the different
experts come to different conclusions).

- Evan