ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Updates on SOI/DOIs

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Updates on SOI/DOIs
  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:38:20 +0300

How I wish there were an ICANN DOF ("Declaration of Financials") where
all actors, stakeholders and staff declared their financial incomes
and sources, including all sponsorships and affiliations,
exhaustively. At least the community could then apply the good old
"follow the money" trails thus transparency would be most clear. my
wishful thinking..