ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] New JAS WG members - welcome!

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx'" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] New JAS WG members - welcome!
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:16:36 +0100

I think Avri is right:

1.       The milestone report should be updated according to the comments
received (including the GAC ones) only.

2.       The string evaluation is problematic, and we need to set criteria on
which we have to find consensus

3.       The string evaluation is not in the charter under which we are working
now.

Today, we have specific mission with very tight time frame. I hope that Avri
issue the first draft of the compilation we spoke about in SFO so that the WG
members discuss language for consensus.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231