ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Poll / Tuesday Agenda?

  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Poll / Tuesday Agenda?
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:23:30 -0700

Hi,

What is the plan for polling the WG members regarding the proposal to flip our consensus position of providing no support for Governments to providing support for Governments? I believe Carlton said he would send out an email with a time frame for response, but I haven't seen that yet?

Also, Is there an agenda set for Tuesday's meeting?

Best Regards,

Elaine