ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discussion of Financial criteria and how to set them

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discussion of Financial criteria and how to set them
  • From: Krista Papac <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:48:22 +1000

Thanks Karla.

My second question is asking if the WG has a timeline for completing the Final
Report by the end of August. Meaning, have we established a project-like
schedule for completing the report. For example:

-          Rough draft due by DATE

-          Comments from WG on rough draft due by DATE

-          WG comments incorporated due by DATE

-          Final draft due by DATE

Thanks,
Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer