Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Lab
Date/Time: Sun, June 18, 2000 at 7:52 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Poor John

Everybody in this world have the right to invest anything and get profit from it. But there is no proof that everything you invested is profitable. Especially when you invest something through an institution it's authorisation is questionable. The good will of any investor cannot make the dirty hands of the institution clean!

There is only ONE base on the preregistrstion of .web ---the agreement between IANA and IOD, but that base is exactly what people are questioning !!!

Any matters including how good IOD is in registration, their database, what pioneering in .web or their trade mark....are irrelevant!!!

Let us make it clear, you want to be the .web owner when it is introduced, you have to answer before all human beings why there is such an unfair, unopened, profitable, trade-marked and private agreement !!! There are over 10 million of websites, JUST being on web is NOT OPENED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If U are John, I feel sorry 'cause U are victim too !!!

Dear .web registrant don't just yelling :

I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!I AM RIGHT! WE HAVE AGREEMENT!

That is USELESS !!!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy