Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Wed, November 15, 2000 at 12:53 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 95
||Supporting Vote of No Confidence in Ken Stubbs.
If, Ken Stubbs is both an applicant for the .web top level domain, and a chairman
within ICANN, involved in the final decision process for the new TLDs. |
support the motion to remove Ken Stubbs.
||The Village of Euxton, Lancashire, England. An ancient English village.
- Vote 'No Confidence' in Ken Stubbs - please post a reply if you agree. JaseK, November 15 @ 11:53 AM (11/13)
- Absolutely correct blefarge, November 16 @ 3:55 AM (0/0)
- I second this LauraDVM, November 16 @ 3:37 AM (0/0)
- I vote NO to Afilias and Ken Stubbs! First1, November 16 @ 1:48 AM (0/0)
- No to conflicts of interest huguesdb, November 16 @ 12:47 AM (0/0)
- Possibly Ken Stubbs doesn't realize himself that there may well be a "hidden" influence existing friedrich, November 15 @ 11:02 PM (0/0)
- NO to Ken Stubbs / conflict of interest bartender, November 15 @ 4:37 PM (0/0)
- No to either applicants or ICANN members with conflicts jeffrey, November 15 @ 2:44 PM (0/0)
- Actually DNSO is considered so important in ICANN... fabrcop, November 15 @ 2:15 PM (0/0)
- No Confidence in Ken Stubbs Reynaiel, November 15 @ 2:03 PM (0/0)
- Vote NO to Conflict of Interest cello, November 15 @ 1:13 PM (0/0)
- Supporting Vote of No Confidence in Ken Stubbs. David Peters, November 15 @ 12:53 AM (2/2)