Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Wed, November 15, 2000 at 2:14 PM GMT
||Netscape Communicator V4.73 using Windows 95
||These confilcts of interest are harming ICANN
Its not just CORE and DNSO / ICANN.|
Mr Stubbs is also reported to hold senior
positions at Afilias (in addition to CORE) and iDomain.
As Melbourne IT is a CORE
member, Mr. Stubbs is in a position to directly benefit from seventeen of the applications
that passed through the initial selection if they are chosen.
It should be noted
that CORE is also involved in the museum, health and post applications as well.
point is that even if these applications are actually better and ICANN was to appropriately
approve them on their merits alone, then the position adopted by Mr Stubbs wholely
undermines ICANNs authority.
Simply, how can anyone trust them when they condone
this level of self interest?
- Vote 'No Confidence' in Ken Stubbs - please post a reply if you agree. JaseK, November 15 @ 11:53 AM (11/13)
- Absolutely correct blefarge, November 16 @ 3:55 AM (0/0)
- I second this LauraDVM, November 16 @ 3:37 AM (0/0)
- I vote NO to Afilias and Ken Stubbs! First1, November 16 @ 1:48 AM (0/0)
- No to conflicts of interest huguesdb, November 16 @ 12:47 AM (0/0)
- Possibly Ken Stubbs doesn't realize himself that there may well be a "hidden" influence existing friedrich, November 15 @ 11:02 PM (0/0)
- NO to Ken Stubbs / conflict of interest bartender, November 15 @ 4:37 PM (0/0)
- No to either applicants or ICANN members with conflicts jeffrey, November 15 @ 2:44 PM (0/0)
- Actually DNSO is considered so important in ICANN... fabrcop, November 15 @ 2:15 PM (0/0)
- No Confidence in Ken Stubbs Reynaiel, November 15 @ 2:03 PM (0/0)
- Vote NO to Conflict of Interest cello, November 15 @ 1:13 PM (0/0)
- Supporting Vote of No Confidence in Ken Stubbs. David Peters, November 15 @ 12:53 AM (2/2)