ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:59:13 -0400

On 18 Apr 2010, at 10:13, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:

> I have a recommendation. I recommend that the drafting team
> reconstitute, as a smaller group. I recommend that the parties who
> have contributed to non-progress not insist upon their continuing
> contribution to a second attempt by the reconstituted drafting team to
> draft something more substantive than has been achieved to date, for
> submission to the Council.

As this is a drafting team of the council, they can reconstitute it anytime
they want with the membership that the council agrees to.

as i have been singled out as a person who contributes to non-progress by Chuck
and by Eric (not the way i see it, BTW) I should mention that I am willing to
be excluded by the council from any Design Team they do not want me on.  I will
ask to make sure that the NCSG perspective continues to be properly represented
by someone else from the NCSG.  And I will make sure that my views and those of
the NCSG are properly represented during any community or Stakeholder group
comment period.

a.