ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:14:46 +1000

I must say I am disappointed.

Folks pulling themselves from the list and refusing to participate any further
in these discussions is disappointing.

It is particularly disappointing due to the fact that those folks are stalwarts
of our industry adn people I have to come to respect and admire.

We are better than this.

For what it is worth I have found the debate particularly educational. I have
benefitted greatly from seeing the different points of view. The extra detail
has not been wasted.

I do not lean one way or the other. I am fearful as I am still not sure that I
understand all the scenarios.

Please reconsider your actions all.

We can still pull something from this group. Perhaps try to succinctly portray
the varying opinions on what we thought were "safe" recommendations and
approaches.

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis