ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: cross-ownership definition

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: cross-ownership definition
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:17:17 -0800

I understand your point that even in minority position CO, there is still
"ownership" but have always thought of in this case that CO referred to a
Controlling Interest.

For example many Registrars own shares in Afilias, but I would not consider it
Cross Ownership, I think of it as a Minority Interest.

So how about we call it Minority Interest  ?

Thoughts?