ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Charter Based on Today's Call

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Charter Based on Today's Call
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:41:16 -0500

I still think Jeff has it right here. If it is VI, then the same interest or
entity controls both the registrar and registry.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org