ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Final charter proposal

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Final charter proposal
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:07:48 -0500

I agree with Jeff that it would be arbitrary to analyze only current contracts.
However, is it not true that the staff issues report that prepared the way for
this PDP already analyzed both current and past contracts? Is that analysis
sufficient for the purpose of Objective #2? If not, please someone explain to
me what is missing?