Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory Krajewski
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 1:54 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: However.....

Even though you had to weed through the junk...there were a few gems in the rough (postings that is)....Dr Mueller (Why TLD's are needed...presented in a logical manner....Mr. Ambler's for suggesting that we discuss the issues at hand, namely how to proceed with the introduction of new TLDs and new registeries themselves (unselfish posting TOTOALLY)...IPLawyer for suggesting that TLD's only become confusing when the TLD's themselves are similiar such as Dot CO and dot COM....There were many others...And granted I wouldn't expect AT&T to enter in all the discussions....but really...this exposes many things when you AREN'T involved from the "get go"...I have read a lot of the multinational corporations submissions to Working Group B's board...and you basically got the idea the the TM org's sent them a stock statement to cut and paste these comments into a email that was sent in....That is the impression I got and the impression still lingers....We need everyone's involvement....Cutting and Pasting won't work...Jumping on the bandwagon won't work...I appreciate your comments as I do agree AT&T at least made a posting..(and I am smart enough to realize why)...I guess I just wanted to make clear...that unless you have been in the trenches, you can't expect to make an impact...and I realize I am one of the known IOD supporters...but c'mon...IOD has been doing this since 1995...how many applicants for registeries or even people who have posted on this board can say that...ALl the meetings...all over the world....try and do a google search and you realize...MR Ambler and IOD have tried to better the internet, how about the rest of us....SPEAK NOW...over forever remain in the past...

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy