Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Nestor DR
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 2:14 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows NT
Score: 5
Subject: DAVID AND GOLIATH SHAKE HANDS :-)  [ ATT, A GIANT, AND MYSELF, A PLAIN FOLK, HAVE THE SAME ANSWERS]

Dear Members At Large, Names Council and Honorable ICANN Board Members:

It's amazing !!!! The Internet is indedd a moder-time GREAT EQUALIZER!!!  

As you may recall, I pulled and "all nighter" plus two-days and one-night to respond to the 74 Questions, and the outcome were 51 pages which I submitted for your review on 9 July 2000.

Guess what ???

ATT has pretty much come-up with similar answers as I have. WOW !!!
Talk about ZEITGEIST !!!!

Needless to say, David must shake hands with Goliath in this instance !!!

I support ATT's assessment of the situation.  I encourage indivuduals, plain folks like me, to keep-on and keep engaged: we are making a difference!!! A big difference !!! And this forum has proven it !!!   THANK YOU ICANN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Truly Yours,

Nestor Requeno
Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, USA

P.S., ATT please use your efforts, resource and focus to collaborate in improving the quality of life of your customers and participating to effectively address the needs of your customer base, including the masses or potential users who are economically disavataged to access technology (they too have a great and vast source of intellectual capital which can be productively and effectively put to good use while also enhancing the value and economic capacity of the communities in which you operate.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy