Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Nestor DR
Date/Time: Tue, July 11, 2000 at 2:41 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows NT
Score: 5
Subject: THINKING IS MORE VALUABLE . . .

Dear Friedrich:

You're a "big-timer" yourself. Yet, I was not convinced by your arguments and offered replies which were alternatives at times to your views. I'm not swayed by "bigness" per se.  I myself consider that "thinking" is mightier than "bigness".

On the OSB comments, I think their proposal their Trademark position "shifts" responsibility to ICANN. Their other two alternatives are general and could be folded along with just about any resulting decision. (Please read the threads to my original 9 July 2000 posting for more clarification on this position).  For the rest, I'm all for small business !!!! [That's why I called myself a David -- not Goliath's waterboy]]].

Very Truly Yours,

Nestor Requeno,
Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles, California USA

P.S. I'm a public servant. My bacground is in Public Administration and Strategic Planning. I've done my share of community-based work.  I too offer my services to the public via a giant and it's all for the public good -- at this time, I'm very happy making a difference within my circle of influence -- It's my calling; it's my duty; it's my way of living for what I believe !!!  -- God Bless !!!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy