ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] here's the little summary of that sequence of events i rattled off on the call just now -- registrant role in TDRP

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] here's the little summary of that sequence of events i rattled off on the call just now -- registrant role in TDRP
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 06:35:59 -0600

hi Rob,

can you expand on why you prefer the idea that Compliance get's involved over
making a determination?  i think we're on to something here, so i'm just
looking for ideas on what the appropriate role would be for Compliance, not
trying to mousetrap you.

thanks,

mikey

On Dec 5, 2013, at 6:24 AM, "Rob Golding" <rob.golding@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> so can we say that in cases where the registrant and their registrar
>> disagree about the merits of the case, they should go to Compliance for
>> a determination?
>
> For compliance to get involved, yes.
>
> Rob

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)